Thursday, March 03, 2005

New trip on the horizon

I have a new trip planned for June 4th, 2005 where I'll be heading to Italy, Spain, Portugal, Morocco, France and Sri Lanka for approximately two months. I've combined a few tours, but you won't see any Contiki tours in my itinerary. Even though I had a great time on my trip around Central Europe on the Contiki, the Great Britain really made me feeling like I could do without any Crap-tiki non-Central Europe tours.

So Italy will be through Intrepid Travel and so will Sri Lanka. The Italy tour will be a group tour where Sri Lanka is an Independent one.

Why go to Sri Lanka you may ask? Well my mum and her family is from Kandy and Galle in Sri Lanka. Now that the Tsunami has hit, I still really want to go and ensure my money goes into the community (not only my tourist money, but Intrepid's money also benefits the home countries!). Rather than donating over here too much, I can go over there and actually give it those that could really use it.

I will be touring Spain, Portugal and Morocco with Cosmos. Yes, I've heard it's generally your older type of tourists with a bit of a twist of the mid-20's to 30's. It does seem to be the best tour available in my constricting itinerary and was also pretty cheap!

Whilst France, I'll only be there for a short period (10 days) and will only staying in Paris. The only venture out will be to Giverny to see Monet's gardens.

Overall, it should be a good trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>